The day includes:
- A wide selection of birds including Falcons, Owls, & Hawk
- Small groups mean plenty of time with each bird.
- Tuition throughout the day to give you all the help you need to get great shots.
- A period of free flying; weather and wind permitting in order for you to get the birds ‘on the wing’.
- Photography is in the open countryside using trees and gateposts etc as perches for natural looking shots *
- The opportunity to use our Studio for creating stylish portraits with lighting and backdrop.
* Note: By law the Falconer must leave the leg Jesses attached to the birds but they are hidden as much as possible during photography.
For more information please do not hesitate to drop us an email on the contact page,
To book a day please contact us for availability
the cost for this Workshop is £120.00